I hope you are doing well and that your week is off to a great start!
How to Pray
1. Continue to pray for Cove Davis as she continues to make positive progress recovering from Pneumonia. 2. Pray for 29 Palms in their search for a permanent pastor.
3. Many members of the Pillar Crestview planting team are moving to Florida in the coming week. Pray for safe travels and blessing over the kingdom work they are setting out to take part in.
4. Come join us 9:30am Sunday morning to pray for our service, our leaders, our congregation. Meet us in room 1108 !
How to Serve
1. If you missed the Ministry Fair this past Sunday, fill out our Ministry Interest Form to find out more about serving here at Pillar.
How to Prepare
1. Colby will be completing our Undivided Faith sermon series in James 5:19-20 this Sunday. I encourage you to read the passage this week!
2. Have you had a chance to check out our Sunday Morning Conversation Guide? Our desire is that this resource could empower you to have conversations with visitors each Sunday morning. Check it out here!
What to Know
1. Download the Church Center App to stay up to date on the church calendar, give online, and view ministry updates.
2. Thrive Women’s Ministry Summer Bible studies are beginning soon! Scheduled groups include Monday evenings, Wednesday afternoons, Thursday mornings, or Friday mornings scattered throughout the summer. Contact Kate Steele for more details ([email protected]).
“24Now to him who is able to keep you from stumbling and to present you blameless before the presence of his glory with great joy, 25to the only God, our Savior, through Jesus Christ our Lord, be glory, majesty, dominion, and authority, before all time and now and forever. Amen.”
Pillar Church is part of The Praetorian Project. The Praetorian Project is a family of Gospel centered churches near military installations worldwide. To learn more about our effort, visit praetorianproject.org