Hello Pillar Family!
Happy Independence Day!
How to Pray
1. Pray for Pillar Jacksonville to be encouraged through the summer transitions of PCS season.
2. Pray for the spiritual impact of Pillar Sports & Arts Camp on the town of Dumfries.
3. Come join us 9:30am Sunday morning to pray for our service, our leaders, and our congregation. Meet us in room 1108!
How to Serve
1. Help us bless the families of Dumfries by volunteering at Pillar Sports & Arts Camp! With camper registration now open, we are anticipating 150 kids from July 31st – August 6th. Serve the community with your time, talent, and testimony on these evenings from 6-8:30pm. Join our team using THIS FORM.
2. James 1:27 is the mission of the Project 1:27 Ministry. Support adoption and foster care in our church by participating in the Frozen Meal Drop Off on July 16th. Contact Lauren Welch for more details. ([email protected])
How to Prepare
1. Our Greatest Hits sermon series continues this Sunday in Ephesians 2:8-9. I encourage you to read the passage this week!
What to Know
1. Our Connections Team does a wonderful job each week connecting with visitors and helping them integrate to Pillar. Now, they need your help to keep the Visitor Parking section open for guests. By parking in the other designated areas, we can show our consideration for visitors and ensure a welcoming environment.
2. It’s not too late to join a Thrive Women’s Ministry Summer Bible study! Sign up HERE.
3. Download the Church Center App to stay up to date on the church calendar, give online, and view ministry updates.
“When I thought, “My foot slips,” Your steadfast love, O Lord, held me up.When the cares of my heart are many, your consolations cheer my soul.”
– Psalm 94:18–19