Hello Pillar Family!
I hope you are doing well!
How to Pray
- Continue to pray for Pillar Okinawa this week. Pray that the church would continue to thrive as the planting pastor, Jonathan Ransom, and his family move to the U.S. Pray for the Ransom family as well! Pray that their move would be smooth, and that they would adjust to life in the States quickly.
- Come join us 9:30am Sunday morning to pray for our service, our leaders, our congregation. Meet us in room 1108!
- Our prayer meeting is tonight at 6:30 at our church office (3691 Fettler Park Dr, Dumfries, VA 22026). Come out and join us!
How to Serve
- In the month of June, we will be having a Ministry Fair. This is a great way to see how you can serve at Pillar, whether on a Sunday morning, or during the week! I would encourage you to begin thinking now about where you would be interested in serving!
How to Prepare
- Colby will be preaching on James 5:7-12 this Sunday. I encourage you to read the passage this week!
- Have you had a chance to check out our Sunday Morning Conversation Guide? Our desire is that this resource could empower you to have conversations with visitors each Sunday morning. Check it out here!
What to Know
- Our Children’s Choir will be practicing on the 1st and 3rd Sundays of each month. See Mark Hepperle for more info this Sunday!
- We will be hosting a Spring Church Picnic THIS SUNDAY at 5pm! We would love for you and your family to come out and hang out! You can also sign up for our cornhole tournament HERE.
- Project 1:27 (our Foster Care and Adoption Ministry) is having a volunteer interest meeting on May 23rd at 6pm! Find more info and register here.
- Foster Care Parents Night Out will be on June 2! This is a great way to support families that are currently fostering. Find more info and register to volunteer here! You can also purchase $25 Gift Cards to bless foster parents with a date night out that night! You can bring those to Sunday service starting this Sunday!
- Youth Girls Progressive Dinner is this Friday from 5:30-9. They will enjoy the hospitality of Pillar Women as they move from house to house, enjoying a different course at each stop. You won’t want to miss it! Sign up here!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, so that by the power of the Holy Spirit you may abound in hope. – Romans 15:13