If you weren’t able to make it to Church on Sunday
We wouldn’t want you to miss anything!!
1. Care Net Baby Bottle Campaign: The campaign begins Mother’s Day, May 13th
- The funds you collect will help save lives, spare hearts, and share the gospel with women and families as they face unplanned pregnancies.
- 1. Sign out a baby bottle at the back table
- 2. Fill it with spare change, cash, or check
- 3. Return your bottle to the church by Father’s Day, June 17th
2. Tenfold Youth Group Fundraiser: Tenfold Youth Group is holding a fundraiser from now until May 26th. They are collecting clothes and household goods that are in good condition to be sold. Please bring items to Sunday services. If you are unable to bring them, contact Alex Chatman at [email protected] to schedule a pickup.
3. Baby Dedication: May 13th at 10:30am. Click here.
4. Pillar Basics Course: Plant Churches: May 20th at 9:00am. Click here.
5. Chick-fil-a Military Appreciation Day: May 23rd from 4-8pm. Click here.
6. Thrive Ladies Movie Night: May 19th from 5-8:15pm, come enjoy a fun evening of pizza, movie, and fellowship. Childcare will be provided at the church office. Location will be Kay Grossenbacher’s house. Email Kay @ [email protected] to sign up.
Click here to listen or watch Sunday’s message.