Comments are off for this post

Inclement Weather Plan – 2/22/15


With winter weather upon us, we want you to know we’re keeping an eye on conditions and that we value your safety. With temperatures expected to rise above freezing by midnight and warm up some through the night we plan to wait to make a decision until morning.  A final call on canceling services if necessary will be made as early as possible, but no later than 6am on Sunday morning.

We will do our best to let you know if services have to be canceled. Please check the following sources before leaving the house:

Facebook page
Twitter feed

We will also send an email announcement to the entire church through Constant Contact. If there are no notifications, services are still on as planned.

We hope to not cancel services but safety has to be a priority for our members. Please be careful and decide for yourself before traveling.